Friday, April 29, 2011

The Big Cookie Project: Week 2





My friend, Kelly sent me this next recipe. It doesn't contain any sugar, but does have jell-o pudding in it. I went to the store and bought the ingredients. When Greg found out that I had bought HEB brand, sugar-free jell-o, he was in an uproar. The HEB brand didn't bother him (have to be brand-loyal) but he hates when I buy sugar-free things, he thinks there is a fake taste about it. He promptly went to the store and bought Jell-o brand, with not an ounce of artificial sweetner in sight. So, here you go:


1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding

1/2 cup butter

1 egg

1/2 tsp. baking soda

1 cup flour

6 oz. chocolate chips

Bake at 350 degress for 10-12 minutes

Just to let you know, I doubled the recipe, who doesn't like a lot of cookies, right? Also, the dough was a little thicker than regular cookie dough, so when I spooned it out, I sort of flattened the cookies. Mine didn't really spread that much in the oven. Also, Kelly mentioned that you can make different flavor cookies with different flavors of jell-o; such as pistachio flavor (Kelly said it was really good).


The cookies came out very chocolate chippy, which is something that I LOVE in a cookie, so for me, I give them two thumbs up :)


Remember, if you have a cookie recipe that you would like to pass on, send it my way!





1 comment:

  1. I really think I should be on your mailing list for samples. :)

    ReplyDelete