Here are some things that have happened over the past few weeks that I found entertaining, and you might find funny:
1. At school Nolan filled out a questionnaire about me. In his eyes I am 35 years old with long hair, small eyes, 5 ft tall and only weigh 35 pounds. Hmmmm....
2. Mallory has begun the horrible habit of pooping in her underwear...specifically at restaurants. I will be avoiding any type of eatery to help her start pooping in the correct place, the bathroom.
3. Watching my kids get in and out of the car is like watching two turtles race to see who can go the slowest. Greg always asks why we leave 30 minutes early to get to the gym when we literally live less than 5 minutes away. It's because I add 10 minutes to get in the car, 10 minutes to get out of the car and another 5 minutes to walk the 20 feet to the door. :)
4. Nolan and Mallory have started playing "tea party" which really means that they get out every single plastic food and baby they own and lay it in the hallway. This is a horrible accident waiting to happen.
5. We recently went camping with friends and both kids had a blast. They got to go kayaking, fishing and play to their hearts content. I've never seen them so interested in worms and being able to touch live fish. They came home worn out and thoroughly happy.
6. Watching Nolan rock out to Guitar Hero on the Wii always puts a smile on my face. I don't know where he learned his moves, but he definitely has "Moves like Jagger".
7. Mallory has demanded to dress herself lately. I never thought I'd be the parent with the kids that looked all crazy, but when Mallory chooses to wear pink cowgirl boots, her pink tutu bathing suit and purse you can't help but smile and laugh. Nolan also has questionable choices in fashion: he is rather fond of the rain boots and shorts look with a dragon hat to finish off the outfit.
Here are a few pictures from camping:
Have a great week!