You Know You're a Mommy When...
- Spit-up and boogies don't freak you out.
- Having someone whisper your name right by your face, in the middle of the night doesn't make you call the cops
- Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets are a balanced meal
- Your dinner comes from the leftovers on your children's plates
- You can clean anything with a disposable wipe
- You hide the good food, so you don't have to share (in our house: ice cream and chips)
- You can make a toddler cry with "THE LOOK"
- You know how to remove marker scribbles from walls...and floors...and carpet
- You can maneuver through the Child's Playscape at any local fast food joint with stealth and agility
- You know all the places where "Kids Eat Free" and use it to your advantage
- You can soothe them back to sleep from a nightmare like no one else
- Your kids are bathed and dressed better than you
- You can carry a diaper bag, a toddler, a baby carrier and unlock the front door without dropping anything
These are just a few that came to mind, the list could go on forever. What was your Mommy moment?