Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eat to Live


The motto is "Eat to live, not live to eat". My thoughts are if you're going to eat to live, why not it be delicious food?

Here are some food inventions that rock my world:
Ice Cream: Whoever thought to milk a cow, add sugar and freeze the cream was just genius. I love you Blue Bell! (If anyone would like to leave a 1/2 gallon of Mint Chocolate Chip on my doorstep, I would not protest.)

Sun Chips: They are all wavy and delicious. I guess I like these so much because they were the "expensive" chips that my mom would never buy, and it was fun when she brought them home occasionally.
Greg's Chicken Parmesan: If you've never had Greg's chicken parmesan, you have missed out. He made it for one of my bible studies and I almost took the credit for how good it was, but finally admitted that I had no hand in this dish.

Fried Pickles: Pickles alone are tart and make your mouth pucker, but when they are fried, they are delectable (especially from Wings N More)

Fruit Salad: I love that all of my favorite fruits end up in the same bowl in bite size pieces. For a little more fun you could throw in some mini-marshmallows

Popcorn: It is made for a good movie. I've always had this picture of corn actually popping on the cob. How else would they have figured out this great food invention?

Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips: They are good by themselves, and they make every dessert a little bit better. If there were no chocolate chips there would be no chocolate chip cookies and that would be a travesty.
**Writer's Note: Just to clarify, I do like these foods, but I do not eat all these foods everyday. That might be a little unhealthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment