Wednesday, October 12, 2011

First Dentist Appointment: Check!

So, since I couldn't remember the last time that I've had my teeth cleaned I thought it might be about time to schedule an appointment. And now since Nolan has quite a few teeth, he got to go to his first dental cleaning! We were lucky enough to go see my sister Jenn. As you can see from the pictures, Nolan had a blast.All gloved up and ready to assist in my teeth cleaning!
He did the "sucker" part, or that's atleast what I call it. It sucks the water out of your mouth.
He liked to also use the water tool. There was a little water squirting going on, but I thought he practiced quite a lot of restraint with the water-squirter.

Nolans' teeth getting checked out...


After we were done, he said it was,"awesome". I think we might have a little

dentist on our hands.


His lollipop from his appointment is eaten, his Transformers sticker is stuck securely to the wall and he even got a lunch out with Jenn for being a great assistant. A great day in my book!

1 comment:

  1. It seems like your son has a future to become a dentist also. That’s great! He seems very interested in helping Jenn. It only means that you’ll not have a hard time bringing him back there for checkup. And maybe, he’ll be very excited to be there and look forward to every appointment. :)
    -Wynnewood Dental Arts

    ReplyDelete