Monday, October 3, 2011

Crochet MADNESS

With the weather cooling down for fall, the yarn and crochet hook have been calling my name. I started on Christmas gifts as well hats and stuff around the house. I guess you can call it "Crochet Madness" around the house....much like March Madness, but instead of basketball, there is crocheting. Here are some things that I have completed as well as some things that are on my To-Do list.



Mallory's earflap hat with flower. It's too big for her head, but I'm guessing her head will grow.

Also, have done a monster hat for Nolan

and a dragon hat. Not picture...too lazy to download them to the computer.

Here's a doll that I want to do for Mallory. I think I'll be starting it after I stop typing...can't do both at the same time...haha


A rocket ship for Nolan needs to be done. We have sadly moved on from trains to rocket ships and space. I have not packed up Thomas yet, but Nolan
definitely just picked out a Stars Wars toy without ever seeing
Star Wars, he just liked the space ship.


These are my trio of pumpkins that I made the other night.
Their home is on our kitchen table where Nolan loves to stack them
and play with them. Hopefully they'll last through the fall, have already
found some food remnants stuck to them from my very "clean" eaters...kidding!

Hope you liked what I've done so far and for the preview of what is to come.
If you want to come crochet with me, the more the merrier!








No comments:

Post a Comment