Monday, February 27, 2012

The Big Cookie Project: Week 44

I almost forgot about this week. Sadly, no pictures of this week's dessert. I ate it before I could take a picture of it. I've actually fixed this dessert twice in the past few weeks. Super easy, and makes two servings, know what it is yet??



Nutella Cake in a Cup...mmmm. I happened across it while searching for Nutella recipes and the appeal was that it was to make only one serving in a large mug. I made it the first time and I barely ate half, there was so much cake. The second time I made it, I divided the recipe in half and still had some cake left over. Here's the recipe:



NUTELLA CAKE IN A CUP



INGREDIENTS:



a large mug
4Tbsp all purpose flour
4Tbsp sugar
1 egg
3Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3Tbsp Nutella
3Tbsp milk
2 1/2 Tbsp oil
*Any toppings you want! I used some caramel drizzle on top, but some whipped cream on top sounds delicious too.

Mix all the ingredients together and microwave on high for 1 minute and 45 seconds.



Another great thing about this recipe is that you should have all the ingredients in your pantry right now. If you don't have Nutella, peanut butter is a great substitute. If you don't like some much sugar you can add some Splenda instead.



Hope you enjoy this quick dessert. Happy Baking....I mean "Happy Microwaving" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment