Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Jesus' Phone Number

Oh, the conversations I have with my kids while confined to a car.  Here's a little gem that happened yesterday between me, Mallory (age 4), and Nolan (age 6).

Mallory:  "Mom, what is Jesus' phone number?"
Me:  "Why do you need Jesus' phone number?
Mallory: "To call him and see what kind of party he wants."
Me:  "Are you throwing Jesus a party?"
Mallory: "Yes, and we are inviting all of his friends."
Me:  "Like who?"
Nolan: "You could invite Noah, Adam, Eve...who else mom?"
Me:  "Jonah, Joseph, Matthew, Mark, Paul..."
Nolan:  "OOHH....you can also invite Acts, Romans, and Corinthians!"
Me:  "No baby, those were letters Paul wrote."
Nolan:  "Ok, let's invite Paul."


Me: "Mallory, you really don't need Jesus' number, you can talk to him whenever you want."
Mallory:  "Oh, okay."

I don't know about you, but this party sounds pretty legit and I want to be invited!

Gotta love car conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment